Understanding the new Ofsted framework • £210 for 1 delegate
- Notification of cancellation must be received in writing at least 7 working days prior to the event when a full refund, less an administration charge of £10, will be made.
- Regrettably no refund will be available for delegate cancellations received less than 6 working days prior to the date of the event.
- drb reserves the right to cancel any advertised course if deemed necessary by the company.
- In the unlikely event drb cancel a course, a full refund will be made.
- If a course is oversubscribed drb will offer you another venue or date if available, but you are not obligated to accept an alternative. We will do our utmost to offer another suitable course.
- Your joining instructions, containing venue details and logistic information for the day will be sent no less than 7 days before the course.
- If for any reason your joining instructions are lost or misplaced please contact us and we will resend the information to you.
- If you have any special access needs or specific dietary requirements, please contact us as soon as possible so we can endeavour to meet your needs on the day.
- Please note, the venues are subject to change. On the rare occasion where a venue change is necessary, drb will provide a venue within the same area.
- Please note that drb accept no liability for any accidents or losses that occur at course venues.