drb provides a range of support to Multi Academy Trusts (MAT’s) in the Midlands area, irrespective of which stage of their development they are at. The ultimate aim is to ensure that the MAT is able to build and implement and sustainable infrastructure, whilst ensuring the requirements of the Academies Financial Handbook (AFH) are met.
drb provides a number of services such as:
- Establishment of statutory policies
- Production of the MAT / Schools financial procedures manual
- Mentoring of the CFO
- Consolidated budget reporting
- Branding of the MAT
- Advice and guidance on MAT infrastructures
- Advice and Guidance on MAT applications
- Financial and premises reviews of academies looking to join MAT’s
- Bespoke financial Premises reviews
- “Health Check” reviews
- Support with ESFA Audits
- Assisting with the requirements for establishment as a sponsor
drb has supported numerous MAT’s at various stages of their development. We have an extremely experienced team who are happy to come and see you and discuss your requirement to see if we can help.