Spring Term: Friday 26th February 2021 • £120 per delegate
- Notification of cancellation must be received in writing at least 7 working days prior to the event when a full refund, less an administration charge of £10, will be made.
- Regrettably no refund will be available for delegate cancellations received less than 6 working days prior to the date of the event.
- drb reserves the right to cancel any advertised course if deemed necessary by the company.
- In the unlikely event drb cancel a course, a full refund will be made.
- If a course is oversubscribed drb will offer you another ZOOM Webinar or date if available, but you are not obligated to accept an alternative. We will do our utmost to offer another suitable course.
- Your joining instructions, containing ZOOM Webinar login details and Briefing information for the session will be sent no less than 7 days before the course.
- If for any reason your joining instructions are lost or misplaced please contact us and we will resend the information to you.
- Please note, the Breifings are subject to change. In the event of a technical fault at drb, an alternative date will be offered in lieu of cancellation or disruption.
- Please note that drb accept no liability for any accidents or losses that occur at drb.