We will moderate your judgements, working with senior leaders and governors to ensure you have a secure, evidence-based foundation for your school self-evaluation and planning for further school improvement.
drb’s support includes:
- strategic reviews of school performance, working alongside your staff as you wish, tailored to meet your needs;
- one-day ‘health checks’ for schools judged by Ofsted to be good or outstanding, but who wish to check this has been sustained;
- checks on the typical quality of teaching, working alongside senior leaders;
- strategic document analysis – for example your ASP (Analyse School Performance) and IDSR (Inspection Data Summary Report), self-evaluation and inspection reports – to help you understand what an outsider might conclude when reviewing them;
- support for data analysis and its use, including the impact of the Pupil Premium
- support for school self-evaluation;
- highly acclaimed ‘inspection skills’ courses to help senior leaders know how inspectors work;
- support for governors’ preparation for inspection and responding to areas for improvement;
- support for schools in sustaining outstanding practice;
- support for school improvement planning;
- tailored support to help you improve out of Ofsted inspection categories.