drb Schools and Academies Services Limited is only too aware of the financial pressures now being faced by all schools and the long term outlook on school finances. Increased emphasis is being placed on Academies, however, drb supports numerous LA schools as they face the same challenges.
drb’s experienced consultants and support team are able to provide you with strategic support and advice and look at ways of helping schools to identify and realise efficiencies without the need to academise.
The services we provide include:
- 3 year strategic financial projections and modelling including deficit reduction planning.
- Production of detailed staffing projections
- Production of Business Plans and Financial Reports to your Governing Body
- Advice and guidance on the way forward for schools seeking to collaborate
- Costing of the effects of academisation should schools decide to academise
- Bespoke Independent service provision tailored to meet the school’s needs
- Preparation for internal audit
- Business Manager and CFO mentoring
- Dedicated training for schools on key topics
drb also now provides cover for the school’s finance vacancies, both short and long term. By using trained and experienced consultants / accountants, we guarantee to provide you with cover that meets your needs.
If you would like to find out how drb Schools and Academies can help your school please contact Doug Skinner on 0121 333 3132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org